The oldest, Trusted & No. 1 website (since 08 Jan 2016)
No medical tests are allowed without the mandatory registration/appointment.
GAMCA medical test is approved by EXECUTIVE BOARD OF HEALTH MINISTERS COUNCIL FOR GCC STATES done from authorized Medical Centers.
1) GAMCA registration fees*: (USD $10/- + plus forex bank charges + taxes + our service charge) = ₹1100/-
2) Medical center fees*: @ ₹6000/- for Saudi Arabia & @ ₹5500/- for Bahrain/Kuwait/Oman/Qatar/U.A.E.
* Total cost in Indian Rupees is subject to change as per updates from Gulf Health Council / foreign currency exchange rates.
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries: 1) Bahrain, 2) Kuwait, 3) Oman, 4) Qatar, 5) U.A.E, 6) Saudi Arabia.
1) GCC Slip (GAMCA Medical Appointment) printout.
2) Original Passport + photocopy
3) Passport size photos.
4) For Saudi Arabia Visa number, Visa date and MOFA number is needed.
5) For Kuwait original Visa.
6) Medical centre fees* in cash: @ ₹ 6000/- for Saudi Arabia
OR @ ₹ 5500/- for Bahrain/Kuwait/Oman/Qatar/U.A.E.
* Total cost in Indian Rupees is subject to change as per updates from Gulf Health Council/ foreign currency exchange rates.
Please accept to proceed.